Terms and conditions of website use
- The website provides services of assessment of the opportunities and possibilities for immigration to Canada including an assessment on the probability of getting a work visa to Canada, student visa to Canada and/or evaluation for any other immigration program (hereinafter, the "Services"). Also, the selection of an optimal program for immigration to Canada.
- The site provides services only for evaluation of the chances and prospects for immigration to Canada, in accordance with the minimum criteria and requirements of the canadian immigration programs. The service does not include paperwork and/or preparation of applications for immigration or for a visa to Canada.
- If the evaluation determines that the user meets the minimum requirements and criteria for one of the immigration programs, the management of the site will provide the user with a referral to a licensed Canadian immigration consultant or Canadian lawyer to continue execution of documents and application for immigration or a visa to Canada.
- Usage of the website and of any services provided by the site constitutes acceptance of this Agreement and changes put into this Agreement. The terms of this Agreement may be amended and/or supplemented at any time by the site administration unilaterally without any notice.
- Registration of the user on the website and consent to the services provided by the site is the statement that the user has reviewed with the Agreement and agree to all terms and conditions of use of the site, and is a clear expression of consent to all the provisions of this Agreement and agree that any dispute as to content of the site and the services provided by it will be resolved only in accordance with this Agreement.
- The terms of this Agreement is protected by copyright and any exploitation without the written consent of the management of the website will be considered as a gross violation of fundamental rights and copyrights with all the consequences.
- The contents of this Agreement, his points and appeals to the User is formulated in the masculine gender, it is made only for convenience and for the avoidance of doubt, the content of these rules applies equally to both men and women.
- User registration on the site is also agreed that if necessary the administration of the site will be allowed to contact Internet Service Provider to obtain and/or verify information about the user, and the user will be deprived of the opportunity to make allegations and accusations against the administration of the website or company on this issue.
- The user hereby declares comprehension that all content on the Site is intended for personal use only and is not intended for use in any other purposes.
- Thus, the user acknowledges and agrees to use the contents of the website strictly in accordance with the rules, for personal reasons and for the purpose for which the website was developed in accordance with the terms, conditions and compliance with the law.
- Use of the website and its content is permitted subject to compliance with the law on the protection of copyright. Any other use, personal purposes and/or commercial purposes, such as copying, reproduction, transfer, distribution, storage, etc., directly or indirectly, without the consent of the site owner and the prior written consent of the administrator of the site is strictly prohibited.
- The user declares and acknowledges that he has carefully read the rules of the website, and understands that violation of this Agreement is his solely responsibility, and in violations of the law he will have to compensate for the administration of the site and/or company without proof of damages in the maximum amount prescribed in the law: libel law, copyright law.
Responsibility and obligations of the parties
- The site administration assumes no obligation and does not guarantee to the User any positive results after the analysis and evaluation of chances for immigration to Canada or obtaining any visa. Website administration is not able to provide positive results as the results depend on the personal data of the User such as age, level of education, work experience, etc.
- For the avoidance of doubt it is clarified that in case if the user does not match any of the existing immigration programs and/or criteria for the visa in accordance with Canadian law the user will not be entitled to receive any compensation and/or refund for services rendered. By accepting the terms of this Agreement the user declares that has no claims and will not have any claims in the future regarding this issue.
- The user agrees and acknowledges that he knows and understands that despite of all the efforts of the administration of the website to do everything possible to prevent failures and/or errors on the website, however these may occur. In cases of malfunction of the website or errors administration of the website and/or company is protected fully from any claims for damages to the user, either directly or indirectly.
- The user decided to use the services offered on the site will have to fill out a form (questionnaire) and to provide personal information about himself and his family that will be used for the evaluation and selection of the best immigration programs.
- The user is not required to provide any details and/or personal information about himself and his family but in case of not accurate, incomplete or false information it could adversely affect the results of the evaluation.
- The user acknowledges and agrees that registration on the website and providing with personal information for receiving services for the evaluation of chances is the agreement that all the information will be saved and stored in a database and used for marketing purposes of the company and/or for the purpose of collecting statistical data about users of the site.
Intellectual property and copyright protection
- The user hereby declares that he knows and understands that any content contained on this Site is protected by copyright law, and any illegal use of the site content for personal or commercial purposes is considered as a gross violation of fundamental rights and copyrights with all the consequences.
- In addition, the user recognizes and understands that for usage of the content for his own purposes he must obtain prior written consent from the website administrator.
- Payment for the services of the site is made by the credit card of the user.
- Explanation about the types of provided services and their price is posted on the website for the convenience of users.
- Purchasing services on the website via payment system is available to all foreign credit cards.
- After registration on the site with the purpose of receiving services and after providing credit card information, the website administration will be permitted to inspect the credit card used for making payment for the requested services, and send corresponding notification of acceptance and/or denial of the payment.
- If credit card details are confirmed and payment has been confirmed the user will be informed with the relevant e-mail.
- The User hereby acknowledges that providing with false credit card details and/or without the cardholder's permission is a criminal offence, and in this case the administration of the website is under obligation to inform and cooperate with law enforcement.
- According to the law on consumer protection the company and/or the administration of this site guarantee refund in case if the user decides to abandon the service within 14 days.
- The company and/or the administration of this site guarantee refund if the user does not receive service and/or the result of the evaluation within 60 working days.
Иммиграция в Канаду
СВЯЗАТЬСЯ С НАМИ